CLClientHandleDaemonDataRegistration registration 3 error

I got the below CoreLocation debug error:

void CLClientHandleDaemonDataRegistration(__CLClient*, mach_port_t, const CLDaemonCommToClientRegistration*, const __CFDictionary*)",server did not accept client registration 3


Had it for a while, but I never needed to test the location services information until today. I realized I disabled location services within the System Preferences on my Mac Air. Uncheck the box, works like a charm. Thank God for quick recall memory.

People seem to be going crazy on the interwebs about these CL errors.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi! thanks for this, worked for me.

Popular posts from this blog

Python SUDS with Windows Authentication (SOAP)

Text Sherlock the OpenGrok alternative (Source Code Search Engine)

How to remove, update, or replace the WKWebView inputAccessoryView