Submitted my app to the Mac App Store

I have submitted my first (and maybe only) app to the Mac App Store.

I have had this app in my pocket for over 5 years, and the Mac App Store gave me a good excuse to release it to the general public.

Codesign and validate receipt issues have finally been resolved:
The Google bot does not have access to the dev forums. Log in and check the dev forums, they are your friend. (https://devforums.apple.com/index.jspa).

Thats now 5 Apple (iOS/OSX) software products I have produced (and released). Thank God for these skillz!

Update (Nov 19, 2010):
I assume my app was accepted. I received an email that reads: "The status for the following app has changed to Pending an Apple Release". This release, again I assume, is osx 10.6.6. I only say assume, because the icon/image/orb color associated with the status is red, not yellow or green. Weird.

Final Update:
It was accepted. Praise the Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Python SUDS with Windows Authentication (SOAP)

Text Sherlock the OpenGrok alternative (Source Code Search Engine)

How to remove, update, or replace the WKWebView inputAccessoryView